Job Vacancy: Smyths Daleside in Ballindrait, Co. Donegal are recruiting an Accounts Administrator.
Milling since 1865 Smyths Daleside are the leading manufacturer of animal feed in the Northwest of Ireland.
For over 155 years, we have been making the highest quality feeds with the aim of exceeding our customers’ expectations. We now invite applications for the following position based at our Ballindrait mill.
Accounts Administrator, Ref No: SD/AA/06/21
- Responsibility for daily bank lodgements and reconciling VISA card transactions;
- Maintaining the cash book and reconciling transactions to the computerised accounts system;
- Responsibility for customer payment queries;
- Preparing weekly/monthly bank reconciliations and resolving any statement discrepancies;
- Posting accounts journals to the general ledger on a timely basis;
- Assisting with purchase ledger tasks;
- Preparation of monthly reports for management;
- Providing support for other financial duties delegated by management.
- Must have previous relevant experience of working within a finance role, in a fast-paced office environment;
- Have strong IT skills with experience in Microsoft Office applications, in particular MS Excel;
- Have experience of operating computerised accounting software;
- Able to work effectively both on your own initiative and also within a busy team;
- Possess excellent organisational, time management and interpersonal skills;
- Have excellent attention to detail and a high numerical understanding;
- Will ideally have a qualification in a business-related discipline.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Job Description.
To apply please forward a current CV and cover letter to the HR Manager, Smyths Daleside, Ballindrait, Lifford, Co Donegal, F93 K447 or email email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of CV’s is 5.00pm on Friday 25th June 2021.
SMYTHS DALESIDE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYERTags: