Euroflex Teoranta are Printers and Manufacturers of high quality flexible packaging film for the food & drink industry in Ireland and Europe.
We are looking to recruit a Specialist Machine Operator and also a Sales Administrator for our location in Derrybeg, Co. Donegal.
Full training will be provided and we hold the following accreditations and standards.
Job Summary – Specialist Machine Operative
Job Purpose: As a Specialist Machine Operator you will be assigned to operate a specialist machine within our production team and process and will also be required to provide support to production in general. You will be working with our team of skilled operators and colleagues within our factory on a shift basis.
- To ensure the quality of our finished products by following process controls and taking care with the functions of your role.
- To work to the daily production plan provided for the duration of your shift.
- Minimise the packaging waste throughout your shift.
- To record correctly all relevant information required for Production and Quality documentation.
- Each area is left in a clean and tidy manner before handover to next shift.
- To be on the production floor at required work station at the start of each shift.
- Adherence to strict hygiene, health and safety and quality policies
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience working with machinery in a production setting is preferred but not essential.
- Ability to work shifts on a pre-assigned rota
- Weekend work may be required and must be flexible with working hours.
- Team worker & flexibility with team leaders
- Ability to take and act on instruction
- A competent level of written & spoken English is essential.
- Timekeeping & attention to detail with documentation
Full on the job training and certifications as required will be provided.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Summary – Sales Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales administrator to join our team.
This job is to record and process customer’s sales orders and administration of the sales order processing system. You will also work to develop and maintain relationships with customers and assist them with their order queries.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Support the Sales teams in all areas of administration
- Issuing Customer Quotations
- Processing of sales orders and updating and maintaining sales customer accounts
- Liaising with customer accounts managers re order queries and delivery updates.
- Liaising with our production team to update customer delivery dates.
- Answering incoming telephone calls and enquiry emails.
- Telesales and Customer Support
You will need:
- To be able to prioritise tasks and have excellent time management
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy of record.
- Ability to multitask whilst maintaining consistent process orientation.
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service focus.
- Customer Service & Sales experience would be advantageous.
Previous experience in a sales role would be an advantage but not necessary as training will be provided
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com