Job Advert: Nomadic Dairy in Killygordon is seeking applicants for the role of Accounts Receivable / Payable Administrator.
We’re a small yet mighty business punching above our weight, an underdog overcoming the odds, and now is the time to join us as we take our business to the next level.
Simply put, we make the best Yogurt you’ll ever taste. Made in County Donegal and supplied to the biggest and best grocers, convenience stores and food outlets throughout the UK and Ireland.
Our products out-perform the market and we have a huge opportunity to develop and assert our brand in a category that needs us!
We’re an established business, this is our 23rd year, but we’re not an establishment. We have a small business mentality, an entrepreneurial spirit and ambitious plans.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Receivable / Payable Administrator to join our Finance Department.
To provide administration support to the Nomadic Finance Department and overall plan in an accurate and timely manner.
- Processing of Sales Invoicing and EDI administration
- Issuing and management of credit notes
- Generating Weekly/Monthly Debtor Statements
- Handle any queries from customers & account reconciliations
- Posting and allocation of Customer payments
- Processing Purchase Invoices using Continia Document Capture
- Creditor Statement reconciliations
- Inputting and updating data on Business Central.
- General administration including opening Post, ordering stationary and answering telephone.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Previous relevant experience in a Finance support or Accounts Technician role.
- Relevant professional qualification or working towards.
- Experience of Navision / Business Central desirable.
- Strong administration background.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to meet deadlines, prioritize effectively, work on own initiative and multitask.
- Strong numerical, attention to details and accuracy skills.
- Highly competent with IT systems and the MS office suite, in particular excel.
To apply: Please email your Covering Letter and CV to email@example.com by COB Monday, 11th October 2021.Tags: