Job Vacancy: Cara House Family Resource Centre in Letterkenny invites applications for the post of Project Co-ordinator.
The Project Co-ordinator will work in partnership with the Voluntary Board of Management to develop a community led organisations which provides supports and services and encourages community participation.
The ideal candidate should have:
• A relevant third level qualification – minimum Level 7 or level 6 with relevant experience) (for example, Family Support Practice, Community Development, Community Sector Project Management)
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience, post qualification, in:
– community sector project management
– working through a community development approach
– family support in a community-based setting
• Experience of managing, supervising and supporting staff
• Experience of implementing a governance framework informed by best practice
• Experience of working collaboratively at an inter-agency level
• Familiarity with Children First: National Guidance for the Protection and Welfare of Children and TUSLA Meitheal National Practice Model
• Experience of Strategic and Operational Planning
• Experience of Financial Management (to include sourcing funds)
• Advanced verbal, observational and influencing skills
• Good report writing and presentation skills
• Access to own transport with full driving licence.
To request further information and an application form, please contact:
Closing date and time for receipt of applications is: Thursday 9th December, 2021
Interviews will take place in Letterkenny on: Monday 13th December, 2021
Applications will only be accepted on the official application form.
CVs will not be accepted.Tags: