Job Vacancy: Magee 1866 in Donegal Town is now hiring for the position of Retail Merchandiser.
Magee is a fifth generation Irish family business with over 150 years of experience in designing, weaving and tailoring. Today the Weaving Mill in Donegal Town exports fabric around the world, while the lifestyle collections across Men, Women, Home & Accessories are available through B2B channels and via the Magee stores (Magee of Donegal, Magee at South Anne Street and Magee at Arnotts) and online at www.magee1866.com. This iconic brand is built on a long standing heritage of quality design and looks forward to a sustainable future.
We wish to recruit a Retail Merchandiser who will manage stock replenishment for the Magee retail stores and website. In addition, the role will include the generation and analysis of reports to assist with purchase planning for Magee retail, website and B2B.
Working with the Merchandise and Production Manager, key responsibilities will include:-
- Daily/weekly analysis and management of stock replenishment and transfers for Magee retail and website, liaising with Store and Warehouse Managers.
- Provide detailed sales trend analysis to the Merchandising and Finance teams on all product types by volume, style, size and sell through to assist with purchase planning and forecasting in line with budget.
- Further developing, in liaison with the relevant Management, streamlined merchandising processes and plans to maximise sales opportunities.
- Becoming familiar with customer base/local markets to identify current requirements and future trends.
- An interest in fashion, retailing and an awareness of trends.
- An analytical thinker and planner with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to produce sales reports and interpret data.
- Initiative to find ways of improving efficiencies.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to work well across teams.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and ability to learn in-House systems.
- A full clean driving licence as there is a requirement to visit the Magee stores at least once a month.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar merchandising role in a fast-paced retail environment.
This is a full-time role, based at our Head Office in Donegal Town. Whilst experience is a definite advantage, in-house training will be provided. A competitive salary is on offer, together with a staff discount scheme, free parking plus a generous workwear allowance and pension scheme after a qualifying period.
If you are interested, please submit your cv to Ann – email@example.com. Please note that we will only be replying to shortlisted candidates.
Magee Clothing Ltd, New Row, Donegal Town, Co Donegal