Two pop up COVID-19 clinics will be held in Dungloe this week offering both primary and booster vaccinations.
The clinics will be held on Friday October 7th and Saturday October 8th from 11am until 5.15pm on both days in the Community Mental Health Hub Dungloe, Co. Donegal, F94Y326.
“It is important to continue to embrace the booster campaign to ensure the best protection for you, your family and the wider community in the coming winter months,” the HSE notice said.
“While walk ins are welcome, we would encourage people to book their appointment at www.hse.ie to ensure a suitable time and for the easy flow of the centre. Please note that clinics are age specific.”
Vaccines available are:
- Dose 1, Dose 2, and booster vaccines for those aged 12 + years
- Second boosters for those aged 12- 49 years deemed medically vulnerable
- Second booster for those aged 50 years and over
- Booster vaccines for pregnant women who are 16 weeks and over and have not received a booster previously during their current pregnancy
- Booster vaccines for Healthcare workers
- Third booster for those aged 65 years and over