Job Vacancy: McElhinneys of Ballybofey is inviting applications for the role of Marketing Manager (Full-Time) Onsite.
If you are an ambitious, self-driven, and creative Marketing professional then McElhinneys has the perfect job for you.
We have an exciting opportunity in our award-winning department store for a Retail Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will work alongside the Instore departmental managers and eCommerce manager to devise and implement commercial retail-focused marketing plans and strategies for our omni-channel business.
This is a great opportunity to work for a very exciting, fast paced company where employee satisfaction is of the utmost importance.
The Marketing Manager will develop and deliver the marketing plan in line with the business’s strategic objectives. The candidate will have experience implementing successful marketing campaigns by managing and inspiring a team and working effectively cross-functionally and with third party agencies.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and delivering a customer-first marketing plan. This role will include duties such as developing and coordinating through-the-line campaigns, including budget, creative, media bookings and in-store collateral and execution. The Marketing Manager is required to schedule an annual calendar of PR and events activity.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the management of consumer engagement across our social media and loyalty platforms and will be tasked with managing brand sponsorships and media partnerships achieving coverage KPI’s. The ideal candidate will need to ensure timely customer insights to inform business decisions by managing a program of quantitative and qualitative research. It will be essential to foster strong relationships with internal functional teams and outside partners and manage the annual marketing budget, identifying cost efficiencies and ensuring spending is as planned.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree qualified in a Business/ Marketing discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a relevant position within the marketing field.
- Demonstrable experience in driving successful marketing programs; It is essential that the candidate has previous experience working in the digital marketing space using platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook campaigns, Email Marketing and SEO.
- Have proven ability to deliver results within given timelines
- Excellent communicator and team player who sets clear goals, leads by example and adopts a collaborative approach.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for increasing our instore and online presence.
- Identify and maintain best practices for first-party data capture and use.
- Explore new digital media opportunities and initiatives.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach, develop and build a team to strive for excellence
- Must have knowledge of consumers buying habits to create relevant and engaging campaigns.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgTags: