Job Vacancy: Aurivo in Killygordon are seeking a Production Planner/Scheduler to join their team.
Aurivo Co-op is a large multi-purpose Co-operative engaged in a wide range of activities including dairy processing, liquid milk distribution, animal feed milling, retail stores, e-commerce, garden centres, livestock marketing and sports nutrition. In Aurivo our values define how we operate, employing over 650 people directly and providing employment for many others in wide range of activities including transport & distribution.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the successful candidate will have responsibility for the daily milk production plan and line schedules to satisfy customer demands, keeping stock levels in line with operational efficiencies.
This role is a full-time permanent role and represents an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to progress and develop within one of Ireland’s leading multi discipline Co-operatives.
- Collection of all orders, including estimation of multiple orders and inputting into planning tool.
- Work with all departments on site to gather information to input into the planning tool, finalise orders, stocks, raw materials.
- Plan, Schedule and monitor the daily milk production plan and machines schedules. • Upload key information onto Navision daily.
- Analyse and prepare documents needed for Production.
The ideal candidate will have
- Proficient Microsoft Office
- Data analysis and numeric skills.
- Proven experience in a manufacturing planning/schedule role
- Understanding of EPR system, Navision and bartender program would be an advantage. • Detailed oriented, ability to multi- task and prioritise tasks with deadlines and without constant management/ supervisory oversight.
- Ability to live and deliver on Aurivo’s values of Trust, Team, Will to Win and Value Application Process:
The company reserves the right to select a shortlist from the applications received.
Please forward updated CV for the attention of Deirdre McCaffrey to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5.30pm Friday 11th November 2022.