Job Vacancy: John F. Loughrey is now seeking to recruit a Financial Services Administrator for their premises in Letterkenny.
John F. Loughrey Financial Services is the leading firm of impartial financial advisors in the northwest. For nearly 40 years, we have been helping clients plan for their retirement, save for their future and protect their greatest assets.
- Job Title: Financial Services Administrator
- Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
- Salary: Competitive salary
- Additional benefits: Income protection, death in service, pension scheme, additional annual leave based on length of service, exam fee funding
- Hours of work: 9am-5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9am–5pm Friday
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Being the first point of contact in the office and managing a busy reception.
- Working as part of a team to provide excellent support to our Financial Advisors.
- Interacting with service providers, existing and new clients.
- Ensuring regulatory and legal compliance on all assigned tasks.
- Standard reception and administrative duties such as answering phones, post and banking.
- Managing new business applications in Pension, Investments and Life Assurance & ensuring these are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensuring effective communication with the Advisors.
- Communicating with clients over the phone and email.
- Supporting the Advisors with any ad hoc administration duties.
- 3 years’ experience in an Administration role.
- Strong organisational skills, systematic and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communications skills, both orally and in writing.
- Have great attention to detail.
- Proficient in excel & word.
- Hold the QFA designation or be willing to undertake the qualification.
- Experience working in the Financial Services industry.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Tuesday, 31st January 2023.
John F. Loughrey Financial Services is an equal opportunities employer.