Jobs: Letterkenny and Gweedore based gymnastics school Citadel Gymnastics are looking for new coaches to keep up with the demand of their popular schools and recreational classes.
Citadel caters for all classes including; gymnastics, parkour, tots groups, additional needs groups, school programs, wrestling, adults, senior citizens, competitive programs, corporate team bonding and much more.
They have been open less than five years and with over 1000 members and extraordinary demand, are hoping to expand the coaching team to keep up with these numbers.
Full training will be provided to candidates.
Necessary requirements for the role:
- Over 18
- Available during the hours of 8am and 4pm minimum (Mon-Fri) or during the hours of 2pm and 9pm.
- Garda vetting (applied through position)
- No previous criminal record
- A drive for learning/education and upskilling
- Working as part of a large team
Preferred additional criteria:
- Driving licence
- Gymnastics experience
- Sports qualification
- Previously worked with children
- Previously worked with people with additional needs
- Flexible working hours
This is a physically active job. Those with any health concerns, please consider this before applying.
Citadel will be taking CVs, alongside cover letters, to email@example.com. Deadline for applications will be Wednesday 16th August. The position will start in September.Tags: