Job Vacancy: Frames Direct are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join our team. The role will provide technical support for manufacturing operations at our Donegal site in Buncrana.
We are looking for a person with good technical knowledge, and excellent problem-solving skills. This is a permanent full-time position and will report to the Production Manager.
- Ensures all engineering activities are carried out in compliance with Health and Safety regulations and always encourages safe working practices.
- Work continuously to ensure that all scheduled engineering maintenance tasks are actioned.
- Diagnose and repair any faults or failures in a timely manner.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement activities for existing equipment and manufacturing processes.
- Ensure all relevant documentation and records are kept up to date, as required.
- Must liaise with external contractors ‘OEM’S’ and suppliers.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- 3 + years’ experience in a Maintenance Engineering role.
- Experience in automation and control systems including PLC’s, CNC’s, Pneumatic control systems.
- Relevant engineering qualifications in an electrical, mechanical, or mechatronic discipline.
- Must have a good analytical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to time manage and prioritise tasks.
- Must be able to manage and source spare parts and equipment.
- Must be able to work and communicate well with co-workers and management daily.
- A hard worker who will work well as part of the existing highly motivated team.
- Efficient project management skills.
Not essential but would be an advantage; Proficient in Microsoft, Excel and relevant computer systems.
Apply online via the website or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgTags: