Boyd HR is a Letterkenny-based HR Consultancy Company, having supported over 200 businesses to be the very best they can be primarily in the Northwest over the past 24 years.
To achieve our planned growth, we now seek to recruit a passionate and talented HR Advisor. If you are someone with the ambition to be the very best HR professional you can be, then we want to hear from you. This position will manage the HR function for a portfolio of Clients on an outsourced basis. Success will be achieved by delivering best practice in HR and ensuring full compliance with employment legislation. Success will be measured by Client satisfaction and retention.
- To provide support and advice on all areas of HR to include: workforce planning, recruitment & selection, learning & development, staff engagement, performance management, retention, reward management, legal compliance and succession planning.
- To ensure that there is a HR strategy to support the deliver of our Clients’ business objectives.
- To develop the capability of Clients to manage absenteeism, resolve employee grievances and effectively handle employee sub-standard performance and/or unwanted behaviour.
- To actively contribute, as part of a close-knit team, to the continuous improvement of internal processes and the delivery of Client satisfaction levels.
- To take responsibility for own personal and professional development in line with agreed performance objectives.
To be considered for this role, here are the experiences and skills we are looking for:
- 3+ year’s experience working in a HR advisory position.
- Qualifications in either HR Management or Employment Law.
- Confidence in making decisions and influencing Client Owners.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- An ability to think quickly and provide accurate advice.
- The experience of working on own initiative and delivering against tight deadlines.
- Experience of working in a professional and confidential way.
- The ability to work and contribute as part of a team.
In addition to your competitive salary – €31,000 to €36,000, you will enjoy a company pension, death in service, income protection, sick leave, up to 25 days annual leave, flexible working, career development, and an empowering culture based on trust and respect. If you believe you possess the key skills to be successful in this role then we invite you to forward your Curriculum Vitae together with a cover letter, in the strictest of confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Boyd Consulting & Training Ltd. (t/a Boyd HR), Enterprise Fund Business Centre, Ballyraine, Letterkenny, County Donegal.
Boyd HR is an equal-opportunity employer.