Diver’s Hyundai are leading suppliers of new and used Hyundai cars and commercials in Co Donegal.
We are currently seeking an experienced, qualified Motor Mechanic/Diagnostic Technician to work in our busy workshop.
Ideal candidate will:
- Be fully qualified as Motor Technician
- Have experience in all aspects of vehicle servicing and diagnostics with a proven track record in modern vehicle electronics
- Work in an environment where quality, efficiency and productivity are key roles
- Work well within a team and also have ability to work on own initiative
- Undertaking full inspection before hand-over to the customer, recording all relevant details, completing records.
- Full responsibility of the Customers Vehicle and the maintenance/repair work carried out in full and to Company H&S standards
- Full Clean Drivers licence essential
- Have good oral and written English
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Service & repair vehicles to manufacturers specifications
- Ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to workshop controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance
- Examine vehicle and carry out Vehicle health checks to determine if additional safety or service items required
- Excellent communication and IT skills with ability to communicate accurately on vehicle issues
- Maintain all records and paperwork relevant to the function, ensuring they are accurate and up to date at all times
- A competitive salary package, with bonus pay, combined with a commitment to training and career development.
- Overtime paid where appropriate
- Fast track training to Master and High voltage Diagnostic Technician levels
- Monthly productivity Bonus
- Exceptional working facilities
- Opportunity for the right person to achieve career progression within the Aftersales business
- Great team spirit
Willingness to Learn: We are seeking candidates who are eager to grow and develop their skills. As part of this role, you will be expected to participate in training programs to enhance your knowledge and abilities. Candidates should have a strong commitment to continuous learning and self-improvement.
Please forward your cv to: email@example.com