Magee is a fifth-generation Irish family business with over 150 years’ experience designing, weaving and tailoring luxury fabrics and high-quality garments based in Donegal Town.
The Company includes manufacturing, wholesale, retail and e-commerce businesses and is multi-channel. We offer lifestyle collections across Men, Women, Home & Accessories via our stores in Donegal and Dublin, through many independent retailers and from our own website – www.magee1866.com.
We wish to recruit a part-time Restaurant Assistant to work in the Weavers Loft Bistro at the iconic Magee of Donegal in Donegal Town where we serve great food, sourced locally and cooked to an exceptionally high standard.
- Assisting with food prep as required under the guidance of the Chef.
- Making teas, coffees etc and plating up the desserts.
- Washing dishes and regular cleaning of kitchen and dining areas.
- The ability to work as part of a team is essential whilst also being able to use one’s own initiative.
- Some experience in a similar environment would be an advantage but is not necessary.
- Enthusiasm, a great work ethos and an engaging personality.
The role covers a six-day rota, Monday to Saturday and hours will generally be 11am – 4pm, five days per week. Flexibility is vital and, as such, not suitable for students.
Please submit your cv to Ann Harley – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will only be corresponding with shortlisted candidates.