Duties will include but not be limited to:
• Dealing with customers, suppliers and staff over the telephone and via email.
• Reconciliation of supplier statements.
• General book keeping and account maintenance.
• Organisation of staff expenses and wages.
• Processing orders received and issuing invoices.
• Debt collection – to efficiently collect money over the telephone.
• General office duties and administration.
• Reporting to General Manager and Managing Director.
• Candidate must have experience in a similar role.
• Must have professional telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
• Must have strong book keeping experience.
• Must have organisational and prioritising skills and be able to multi task.
• Must have strong computer skills in Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel.
• Must have strong experience using SAGE and Payroll software or similar packages.
• Must be flexible and be able to work on own initiative and under pressure.
• Excellent oral and writing skills in English.
• Be able to work as a team player and take instruction.
Be able to contribute ideas to improve the business.
If you’re interested and feel you have the necessary qualifications required then forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org