The successful candidate must be available to commence immediately. Below is a full job description together with attached application form. Completed application forms (available here http://www.sinnfein.ie/contents/32429) should be returned, by e-mail only, to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday December 5th. At this stage there is no requirement to include any other paperwork.
- Provide strong administrative assistance and advisory support to the TD in order to perform their role on the Oireachtas Banking Inquiry.
- Provide sound critical analysis of financial data and documentation.
- Present oral and written evaluation reports.
- Provide in-depth research.
- Manage and organise records and filing systems and provide strong administrative and technical back-up and support.
- Engage in a professional manner with Oireachtas and other relevant stakeholders demonstrating solid interpersonal and organisational ability.
- Attend meetings and briefings of the Oireachtas Banking Inquiry.
Selection Criteria & Competencies Required
- Degree or equivalent qualification in economics or finance.
- Ability to work flexibly on a range of assignments, and adjust and prioritise as appropriate.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Understanding of the Irish financial institutions and banking sector.
- Ability to examine how our current banking and financial services systems are operating and critically evaluate the infrastructure and oversight regime.