Job Vacancies: Nomadic Dairy is based at Crossroads, Killygordon and produces innovative dairy products for national and international markets.
We’re a small yet mighty business punching above our weight, an underdog overcoming the odds, and now is the time to join us as we take our business to the next level.
Simply put, we make the best Yogurt you’ll ever taste. Made in County Donegal and supplied to the biggest and best grocers, convenience stores and food outlets throughout the UK and Ireland.
Our products out-perform the market and we have a huge opportunity to develop and assert our brand in a category that needs us!
We’re an established business, this is our 23rd year, but we’re not an establishment. We have a small business mentality, an entrepreneurial spirit, and ambitious plans.
We are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Specialist to join our Operations Department.
The role of the Supply Chain Specialist will centre on supporting the wider Supply Chain team with a primary focus on materials planning and customs. You will report to the Supply Flow Manager.
- Creating customs documentation for outgoing and incoming loads to and from the UK
- Liaising with suppliers on any material or supply issues, working to rectify them and developing process to prevent reoccurrence
- Data and finished good stock management within the planning software packages
- Procurement and stock management of consumable items
- Upkeep of documentation on incoming raw materials
- Support on developing and generating supply chain reporting
- Assisting with customer service issues and maintaining direct customer contact and relationships.
- Problem solving and taking mitigating actions to prevent recurrence of any supply chain issues.
- Provide cover for team members and managers as necessary.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- A strong communicator with an excellent customer service ethos.
- Educated to degree level in business/supply chain/logistics, or equivalent experience.
- Strong administration background.
- Able to meet deadlines, prioritize effectively, work on own initiative.
- Able to manage competing demands in a pragmatic way.
- Strong numerical, attention to details and accuracy skills.
- Highly competent with IT systems and the MS office suite, particularly excel.
- Previous ERP experience system desirable.
To apply: Please email/submit your Covering Letter and CV to email@example.com, or submit to HR by Friday, 7 January 2022.